Cartridges for sale .
The FreeMax Mesh Pro & FireLuke FireLock Replacement Coils offers a wide spectrum of atomizer cores, introducing the new Quad Mesh and Triple Mesh available with the Mesh Pro Tank. Comes in a pack of three coils.
Mesh Pro Tank
FireLuke Pro Tank
Note: These coils are not compatible with the FireLuke Mesh Tank.
FreeMax Mesh Pro Replacement Coils Features:
- Mesh Pro Coil System
- 0.15ohm Kanthal Sextuple Mesh Coil – rated for 80-140W
- 0.15ohm Kanthal Single Mesh Coil – rated for 40-70W
- 0.2ohm Kanthal Double Mesh Coil – rated for 60-90W
- 0.15ohm Kanthal Triple Mesh Coil – rated for 80-110W
- 0.12ohm SS316L Single Mesh Coil – rated for 400-550°F
- Organic Cotton
freemax fireluke mesh coils
- 0.15ohm FireLock Sextuple Coil – rated for 60-140W
- 0.15ohm FireLock Duodenary Coil – rated for 80-180W
- 0.25ohm Kanthal DVC Coil – rated for 50-100W
- Organic Cotton
- Warning: These coils are for a Sub-Ohm resistance atomizer and only work on mechanical mods or devices that can handle Sub-Ohm resistance of 0.5ohm or lower. Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use them. Always use proper precautions and handling.Buy FREEMAX FIRELUKE MESH PRO online.
- Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. highlifeganja and any of ElementVape. parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices, and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.